Long Term Care Guild

Scott N Rudnick
  • Male
  • Westport, CT
  • United States
Share on Facebook Share
  • Blog Posts
  • Discussions
  • Events
  • Groups (1)
  • Videos

Scott N Rudnick's Friends

  • Mary Sizemore, CLTC

Scott N Rudnick's Groups

Gifts Received

Gift

Scott N Rudnick has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

Scott N Rudnick's Page

Latest Activity

Mary Sizemore, CLTC and Scott N Rudnick are now friends
Mar 16, 2009
Scott N Rudnick commented on Scott A Olson's group Multi-state, Internet Based LTCi specialists
"Exactly it will vary we are a Mutual Company and what that means is we paid less in claims than we expected so we refunded the difference.Northwestern is owned by the policy Holders any new product features added are retroactive at no fee.Ther…"
Mar 14, 2009
Scott N Rudnick commented on Scott A Olson's group Multi-state, Internet Based LTCi specialists
"I am doing both prefer the face to face but understand the importance of helping people in remote locations and will be registering in the state of Alaska shortly CT and Alaska will be my main 2 states except for referrals in NY NJ I dont expect to…"
Mar 14, 2009
Scott N Rudnick updated their profile
Mar 14, 2009
Scott N Rudnick commented on Scott A Olson's group Multi-state, Internet Based LTCi specialists
"Please tell me what the goal or objective of this group is?"
Mar 14, 2009
Scott N Rudnick joined Scott A Olson's group
Mar 14, 2009
Scott N Rudnick left a comment for Scott N Rudnick
"90% of the insurance brokers give the other 10 percent a bad name.Be selective on who you give your business too!"
Mar 11, 2009
Scott N Rudnick updated their profile photo
Mar 11, 2009
Scott N Rudnick is now a member of Long Term Care Guild
Mar 11, 2009

Profile Information

Member type
LTC insurance agent
Biography
I Graduated WCSU I have been licensed in the financial Services Industry Since 1992. I have met many great people over the years and I love my work ; helping protect people from the curveballs in life gives me a purpose. Long Term Care is so important and often overlooked because nobody likes to think they may very well need it. Having a Long Term Care Policy can mean a nurse coming to your home daily to round the clock medical attention it depends on what is required ; the policy you buy and from whom is very important after all many companies are beating you to the punch in getting a terminal illness.Don't be pennywise and pound foolish as my grandma used to say and why be a burden on your kids or family ;allow them to care about you not care for you.Buying a good qualty policy from a AARated company can help you preserve you dignity,independence and enjoy your golden years;This is not something to shop for a great deal on as there is no such thing.I welcome anyone that is interested in learning more about protecting themselves or a parent or loved one to call me. I am a man who listens and has a few stories that are worth hearing and there is no expectation of business .I also have a LTC seminar every 3 months and would welcome anyone who is interested in attending to email or call me.Please allow me the priviledge to take the time to help you understand how you can protect yourself or those that are important to you by reaching out to me.Thats why I am here !
Affiliations, Designations
Elk Honorary Founding member of Nataional Foundation local Lodge 899 Stamford CT
Where licensed (list of states if an LTC agent)
CT,
Contact information (phone, email ... )
203-221-3966
Web address (if any)
http://www.nmfn.com/meadowsfinancialgroup

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of Long Term Care Guild to add comments!

Join Long Term Care Guild

At 10:09pm on March 11, 2009, Scott N Rudnick said…
90% of the insurance brokers give the other 10 percent a bad name.Be selective on who you give your business too!
 
 
 

© 2017   Created by Dick Samson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service