Only about 10% of those who could benefit from long term care insurance have it. How can we reach the other 90%?
What can we do individually, organizationally, and as an industry to spread the word? Or to make it an economic must-have, like health insurance or auto insurance?
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this