Long Term Care Guild

I am curious to find out the percentage of sales and quotes garnered through websites and other online marketing.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure what you mean by your question.

Do you mean, "what percentage of internet leads purchased become sales for the producer who purchased the lead?"

Or, do you mean, "what percentage of internet leads are closed purely over the phone/internet rather than through a face to face meeting?"

Or, do you mean, "what percentage of leads are closed purely via email, without ever speaking to the person over the phone?"

There are several ways to read your question, those being 3 of them.
Answers for each would be helpful.
There are no industry statistics to answer these questions for you. I can only speak from my personal experience.

"what percentage of internet leads purchased become sales for the producer who purchased the lead?"
It depends upon the internet lead source. Some sources are better than others. Worst lead sources: 1 in 25. Best lead sources: 1 in 4. Ofcourse, someone who is good at selling LTCi face to face will have a better ratio than someone who is good at selling LTCi over the phone.

"what percentage of internet leads are closed purely over the phone/internet rather than through a face to face meeting?"
For me, 100%.

"what percentage of leads are closed purely via email, without ever speaking to the person over the phone?"
For me about 25% of my applicants.
I have been to your site and think what you are doing is great. How would you suggest someone get started selling LTCi over the internet and without face to face meetings? What are some of the systems that are used to close. What are some of the objections that you have to overcome doing it this way? (we could take this discussion off list as well) Thanks Jonathan
I have been to your site and think what you are doing is great.
Thanks.

How would you suggest someone get started selling LTCi over the internet and without face to face meetings?
Either learn from someone who's done it or plan on failing miserably for a year or two before you figure it out.

What are some of the systems that are used to close.
The best system is the "golden rule". Common courtesy, decency, and putting the client first is the best "sales system".

What are some of the objections that you have to overcome doing it this way?
I find that most people who should own LTCi would rather purchase it over the phone/internet. We buy everything else that why, why not LTCi?

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dick Samson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service