Long Term Care Guild

Forum Discussions (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long Term Care Insurance Survey Price $3.50 per lead

Long Term Care Prospect File There are six things that make this survey highly effective to you for the sale of Long Term Care Insurance.…

Started by abram oliphant

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by clark ellis

LTC and regulations

Hi I am new to the industry. Is LTC under Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations? Is it illegal or immoral to offer a gift card to som…

Started by Judy Reed

4 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bill Berry CLTC

Reaching the Missing 90%

Only about 10% of those who could benefit from long term care insurance have it. How can we reach the other 90%? What can we do individual…

Started by Dick Samson

12 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by cheska

Senior's ages 50-72 Requestings contact on Long Term Care INSURANCE

As requested and suggested, I am writing to inform you on how our company can benefit your marketing needs by producing clients that are se…

Started by abram oliphant

4 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by cheska

What Will Happen to Long Term Care Under the New Administration?

Very curious to hear opinions on what (if any?) impacts the new administration will have on long term care & long term care insurance.…

Started by Ian Mackie

4 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by cheska

How Do We Afford Getting Old?

    Given the choice, you and I would like to age in the comfort of our own home. But the cost of hiring a professional caregiver has gotte…

Started by Rowena Trinidad

1 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by cheska

When an offer to increase one's LTC coverage arrives in the mail..

what should the insured person consider? 1. This means they did not choose the automatic inflation option (5% or 3%), but the less expensiv…

Started by Amy S. Rickman

0 Jul 18, 2012

Looking for an agent to market irrevocable burial trusts to agents in Illinois and Minnesota

I am looking for one Illinois agent and one Minnesota agent to market irrevocable burial trusts to agents.  Many people cannot qualify or a…

Started by Romeo Raabe LUTCF, LTCP

0 Jul 11, 2011

MetLife to apply to increase rates for Employer Group LTCI policies

Just received a letter from MetLife on my Employee Group LTCI policy. They plan on filing for an in-force rate increase on existing Employe…

Started by Skip Frenzel

0 Feb 8, 2011

Reverse Mortgages- When Do They Make Sense?

Find out on Wednesday May 5th @ 10AM . Join CPS  and Wells Fargo for an informative webinar. Sign up here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/reg

Started by Terese Chanel

0 Apr 29, 2010


© 2020   Created by Dick Samson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service